Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Flickr

Flickr is a very useful site if you want to share and manage your pictures, photos and videos. You can choose to share them with just your friends or anyone. You can edit, crop, and add fonts and effects to oyur photos. You can map where your photos and videos were taken which would be great for when you were travelling. I like how you can take a photo or video with your mobile phone, email it to Flickr and it will be viewable on the site nearly straight away.

From signing up to flickr and playing around loading up pictures I could not find a way to load a few files at once so it seemed to be a very slow process to me. Maybe I am missing something.
Be careful when it comes to copyright- make sure you are allowed to use the picture. I got this picture from Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment