Thursday, August 13, 2009

Slideshare

I had never heard of slideshare and found it pretty simple to follow to upload the PP then copy the link to the blog. I need to discover how to add some audio.

Now this was and still is a challenge. It began when I tried to load the page and it repeatedly said server is down. So I restarted everything I could and tried again, with success. I tried to upload the audiofile (already transfered to MP3 format) but an error 2028 would come up as soon as I tried to load it. As I was not sure what error 2038 was, I kept trying. After many goes it worked but then froze on synchronize page. I had another go and finally success. Once loaded I found it was pretty simple to link the audio to the slide.

Please excuse dog barking on slide 2 and 3 and dog howling when mum arrived home on slide 6. Some things are just out of our control.

No comments:

Post a Comment