Saturday, August 8, 2009

Google Reader

All those times I have spent searching on the web for the sporting news, when instead, I could have had it sent to me using Google Reader. This makes Google Reader a very useful tool, instead of searching the net for news you can just sign up to Google Reader and subscribe to your favourite websites / blogs to get the latest news and updates commonly known as feeds. When I first created my own Google Reader account I looked up sites that I would be interested in and could subscribe to. My interests sent me to some sporting sites such as rugby league news and fishing news. Before I knew it I had 130 messages to read. I need to explore this tool a little more to fully understand all the aspects of it and everything I can do on it to get the most out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment